Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Drafting I finished another draft on Saturday. That makes three books and one novella drafted in 2017 so far. Now you know where I've been. ;)
- Editing I have two client edits to work on this week.
- Mother's Day I hope all you Moms (I think that word merits capitalization.) had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I did. My daughter got me books, a new day planner, and she made me 10 adorable character bookmarks. She knows me so well. :)
- Revising This week I need to revise the second book in the Lies We Tell series so I can get it to my editor by June.
- It Was Always You e-ARC Signups I've begun sending out e-ARCs of It Was Always You. I still have a few spots open, so if you're interested in receiving an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review, sign up here.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?